For our latest publications, please visit our blog and select the tags and categories that align with your information needs.
- If you are seeking new content or studies as an editor, publisher, association manager, or any other reason, please use our contact page to send a message.
NAW Institute for Distribution Excellence Books and Reports
Our ongoing work as a Fellow for the NAW Institute for Distribution Excellence has lessons for distributors and manufactures, and includes books and reports:
- Getting Results From Your Digital Investments
- Becoming a Digital Distributor: Strategies and Tools That Create Value
- Getting the Most Out of CRM: Best Practices for Wholesaler-Distributors
- Report on Digital Progress and Strategic Roadmaps (Fall, 2017)
- Please find my posts on the NAW Distributing Ideas blog here.
Additional Publications and Studies
Examples of publications (print, online and webcasts) and industry studies include:
- The Impact of Amazon (Modern Distribution Management Premium Extra Webcast)
- Paying for Sales Performance: High Impact Sales Incentive Plans (Journal of Compensation and Benefits)
- Driving Sales While Changing Strategies (World at Work Sales Newsletter)
- Creating Customer Value: Managed Markets Trends and Strategies (Pharmaceutical Executive)
- Reforming Legacy Channels (White Paper)
- Variable Pay: Accelerating Business Results (Journal of Compensation and Benefits)
- Cost-to-Serve for Channel Strategists (White Paper)
- Building Channel Management Capabilities in China (PharmaChina Journal)
- Digital Channel Briefing (Society for New Communications Research)
- Enabling Strategic Sales Growth (Korn Ferry Hay Group’s Enterprise Sales Effectiveness Newsletter)
- Winning with CRM: New Results Require New Behaviors (Industrial Distribution Magazine)
- Breaking Down the Barriers for CRM (Modern Distribution Management Executive Briefing)